I flew back home to Germany and Chansamone moved back home at the same day after she studied and worked 6 years in Luang Namtha.
Therefore we even needed an van. A lot of belongings, refrigerator, cupboards, chairs we sampled in that time ...
That will be MONES LEARNING CENTER
We gained a lot of knowledge about best practice in our jointly developed project at the ttc.
On focus: sustainable and most clever Teaching Aids, methology and SAMAKEE ( lao language for: working good and cheerful together)
- Gain experience through first-hand work with Laotian primary school children
- Methodically support and accompany primary school teachers at the rural school
- Build a workshop for producing learning materials
The little house offers room for
- A library
- A classroom with study materials
- Games and free work
- An outdoor area with bamboo huts, school garden and small playground
- A small workshop with tools for crafting
- Sleeping Space and kitchen for Mone her niece and Oeng the carpenter.